View your referrals in two different ways:
1. Referrals tab
To view incoming and outgoing referrals in real time, click the Referrals tab on your top navigation bar:
From here you can:
- Organize referrals by clicking on column headers (Referral ID, Partnership Type, Issued Date, Client, Service, Referred From, and Status)
- Click back and forth between Incoming (referrals made to your organization) and Outgoing (referrals made by you, to a different organization) referral tabs
- Click the blue View button to be taken to the individual Referral page
By seeing referrals labeled In-Network, this means your organization has joined the broad Healthify Community Network. Referrals labeled In-Network are referrals you agree to process and provide status updates on, regardless of whether you can provide this service. If for any reason you are unable to provide the service, you are required to cancel the referral and provide cancellation context.
If you see a referral labeled In-Network - Preferred, this means that your organization has established a contract with the sender, like an insurance provider or hospital, to agree to meet certain obligations when they send your organization a referral for their client. For Referrals labeled In-Network - Preferred, you are contractually obligated to process, provide services for, share updates on, and report outcomes to the sender.
Please reach out to your supervisor to learn about your obligations if you receive an In-Network - Preferred referral.
After clicking View for a specific referral, you'll be able to access referral information on the next page:
From here, you can see:
- Client information and profile page: click the client's name in blue to access their Client Profile page
- Service offering
- Referral status
- Notes and note history
- Click Show Referral Details to see:
- Sender information
- Recipient information and assigned team members
2. Client profile page
After searching for your client on the Clients page, click the client's name in blue to be taken to their client profile page. Towards the bottom, after the Relationships section, you'll see the Referrals section which reflects all referrals for the client.