Update the Referral Status by clicking on the drop-down next to Referral Status on the client's referral page.
After selecting the appropriate status, click the blue Update Status button which will appear to complete the change.
Referral statuses include:
- Unstarted - No actions have been taken on this referral yet.
- In-Review - You have attempted to contact the client, reviewed and submitted applications, and / or assessed the client’s information and eligibility.
- Service In-Progress - The client is receiving services, which may include recurring and follow-up appointments.
- Service Completed - The client has received the service and no further action on this referral is needed.
- Canceled - The referred service can’t be provided.
You can change a client's referral status at any time and in any order (i.e. from Unstarted to Service Completed). You can also reopen a referral if necessary (i.e. from Canceled to Service In-Progress).
REMEMBER: If using Coordinate, updating the status will send a notification to both the team member and sending organization. If no team member has been assigned, reminders will be sent to the referral manager. Notifications will be sent to a user once they've been assigned to the referral.