Each organization in the Network is responsible for maintaining its incoming referrals. We've come up with a few helpful tips to stay on top of all incoming referrals.
- Add Healthify's login page to your bookmarks so you can access Clients and Referrals easily:
Check Incoming Referrals Consistently
We recommend reviewing incoming referrals to your organization within 24 hours.
- You will receive emails from email@example.com every time a referral is made to your organization. You can also view referrals made in real time to your organization on the Referrals tab by selecting Incoming.
- Filter Referrals by statuses using the Status tab.
- Tip: Review your notifications and reminders to ensure you are keeping up with your referrals. If you have left a referral inactive, you will receive a reminder message. If you are receiving too many notifications, learn how to update your Notifications and Reminders settings here!
Review, Assign, and Update Referrals for Completion
- Log actions on a referral or assign a referral to team members.
- Email notifications will be sent to those assigned any time an action is logged, the status is changed or when a new team member is assigned.