If your organization is part of a Network, you can make multiple referrals at once.
How It Works
- In the Search Results page, click Add to Basket from a resource card to gather all the resources you’d like to make referrals for. Open the Resource Basket from the global navigation in the upper right hand corner of the page to see the resources you've added:
2. In the Resource Basket, you can remove individual resources by clicking the "X" icon, and then click the Create Referrals button when you're ready to proceed.
3. Enter the name of the client for whom you will be making the referrals (please note, you can only select one client at a time). Once you’ve entered a name, click the Continue button:
4. On the bulk referrals page, you can personalize each referral by adding notes and selecting service offerings for which you are making referrals.
5. Once you have consent from your client to make referrals to In-Network Partners and have finished customizing your referrals, click the Create Referrals button.
6. After clicking Create Referrals, you will be taken to the Client’s Profile Page, where you can view the referrals that you have just created.
Customizing Your Referrals
On the bulk referrals page, you can customize each referral in two ways:
- Adding a Note: Create a note to provide more context, describe your client’s needs and reasons for referral.
- Uploading an Attachment: Include a service application, patient notes, and other important documents.
- To upload an attachment, click the paperclip icon next to the “Add a Note” section.
- Select a file from the upload dialogue in your browser window.
- You can only upload one attachment to each referral. Attachments must be in PDF format and cannot exceed 50 MB.
Note: if you are sending a referral to an In-Network or In-Network - Preferred resource, the recipients will be able to view any notes, or attachments that you have added.
If making a referral for an Out-Of-Network resource, please note, these programs do not use the Healthify platform, so you should contact that organization directly on behalf of your client after logging the referral.
Removing Resources from Your Basket
If you have added a resource to your Resource Basket, but do not wish to send a referral to that resource, you can delete it by clicking the “X” icon. The resource will be removed from your Resource Basket, as well as the bulk referrals page. Once you have created the referral, you will not be able to delete it, but you can change the status to "Cancelled." Find more info on referral statuses here.