After finding an Out-of-Network resource, you can Log a Referral in one of two ways:
- On the Search results page, click Log Referral on the Resource Card:
2. On the Resource page, click Log Referral at the top:
You'll be taken to a form where you can log a referral.
There are two fields on the referral form you are required to fill:
- The Client you are making the referral for, and
- The Service Offerings the referral is being created for.
You can also upload Attachments or add a Note to your teammates about the referral.
After logging the referral, you'll have two Share Options:
- Download PDF
- Send Text to Client
After selecting the appropriate Language for your client, you can choose how to share the resource with them. By downloading a PDF of the resource, you can attach it to an email or print it out and hand it to your client personally. You can also text the details of the referral to your client if your client’s phone number has been included within their profile and they have consented to receiving text messages regarding referrals.
If you choose not to share the details with your client for the time being, click on Skip for Now.
Remember, while not part of the Healthify Community Network, Out-of-Network resources are listed in Healthify so that users like you are aware of social service programs in specific geographic areas. Out-of-Network organizations do not use the Healthify platform, so you should contact that organization directly on behalf of your client after logging the referral.
Once the referral is logged, it will live on the Client's Profile Page within the Referrals section. From here, you can View the Status of this referral:
After clicking the View button, you'll be taken to the Referral page:
On this page, you can:
- View client information by clicking Show Referral Details
- View and upload attachments associated with the client by clicking Show Referral Details
- See and update the referral status. Check out our Referral Statuses article for more info on updating the status
- Add and view existing notes