After finding your resource, you can Log a Referral in one of two ways:
- On the Search results page, click Log Referral on the Resource Card:
On the Resource page, click Log Referral at the top:
You'll be taken to a form where you can log a referral. There are two fields on the referral form you are required to fill:
- The Client you are making the referral for, and
- The Service Offerings the referral is being created for.
You can also upload Attachments or add a Note to your teammates about the referral.
After logging the referral, you'll have two Share Options:
- Download PDF
- Send Text to Client
After selecting the appropriate Language for your client, you can choose how to share the resource with them. By downloading a PDF of the resource, you can attach it to an email or print it out and hand it to your client personally. You can also text the details of the referral to your client if your client’s phone number has been included within their profile and they have consented to receiving text messages regarding referrals.
If you choose not to share the details with your client for the time being, click on Skip for Now.
Once the referral is logged, it will live on the Client's Profile Page within the Referrals section. From here, you can View the Status of this referral:
After clicking the View button, you'll be taken to the Referral page:
On this page, you can:
- View client information and navigate back to the client's profile page
- View and upload attachments associated with the client
- See and update the referral status (Unstarted, In-Review, Service In-Progress, Service Completed, and Canceled). Check out our Referral Statuses article for more info on updating the status.
- Add and view existing notes