After finding your resource, Log a Referral in one of two ways:
- On the Search results page, click Log Referral on the Resource Card:
On the Resource page, click Log Referral at the top:
You'll be taken to a form for submitting a referral. There are two fields on the referral form you are required to fill, the Client you are making the referral for and the Service Offerings the referral is being created for
After logging the referral, you can additionally share the referral details with your client by:
Downloading a PDF
From there you can attach it to an email or print it out and hand it to your client personally.
Sending a text
You can text the details of the referral to your client if your client’s number has been included within their profile and they have consented to receiving text messages regarding referrals.
If you choose not to share the details with your client for the time being, click on Skip for Now.
Once the referral is logged, it will live on the Client's Profile Page within the Referrals section:
From here, you will be able to View and see the Status of this referral.
clicking the View button, you'll be taken to the Referral page:
On this page, you can:
- View client information and navigate back to client's profile page
- View any attachments associated with client
- See and update referral status (needs review, reviewed, in progress, completed and canceled)
- Add and view existing notes