To learn more about a resource, click on the resource’s name in blue on the Search results page. A resource page is divided into three sections:
- Basic information
- Resource overview
- Next steps
This section contains the following information about a resource:
- Program Name and organization Name
- Last updated: when the resource site information was last verified by our Resource Network team
- Phone number (if provided)
- Email (if provided)
- Website (if provided)
- Hours (if provided)
This section contains a more detailed description as well as relevant additional information. You'll also find:
- Service offerings: All programs and/or service types offered at a resource site
- Eligibility requirements: All populations served at a resource site
- Languages: All languages spoken at a resource site
The last section contains:
- Next Steps: what an individual must do to access services
- Capacity: whether a resource or agency can accept new members.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: whether or not a resource is accessible by wheelchair.
- Required Items: items that may be necessary for an individual to access services.
- Price Range: the cost associated with services, if there is one.
- Translate the Resource page: Healthify’s Platform is integrated with Google Translate. To translate the platform, scroll down to the bottom of the page. There will be a Google Translate drop-down menu from which you can select a language. As a word of caution, Google Translate does not always accurately translate, so it’s best to double check any translated information.
- You can translate the resource page and then download the resource site to have a translated PDF download.