After using filters to begin a search, navigate through your results to find the resource that best fit your client’s needs. Two of the most important features on this page are the Map and Resource Cards.
We are integrated with Google Maps. You'll notice the blue pin as the address you entered into the Location field, with surrounding red pins indicating your service offering results. If you enter a zip code, county or city, the blue pin will show in the center of the designated area.
As you would normally with Google maps, you can zoom in and out, move the map around as well as utilize the street view.
Your search results will be represented by Resource Cards:
Resource cards are condensed to show the most relevant information: a brief description, distance and service offerings which match your search. From the Resource Card you can:
- Add a resource to your Resource Basket
- Favorite a Resource
- Download, share or edit a resource by clicking 'More'
- Expand the Resource Card to see additional information: Click the downward arrow in the lower right corner of the Resource Card to see languages, additional service offerings, and contact information.
- For Track users, you have the ability to Log a Referral from the Resource Card
- For Coordinate users, you have the ability to Send a Referral from the Resource Card if the resource site is part of your Coordinate Network