Searching with filters will give you results that exactly match the filters you selected. Once you select a filter, the search results will automatically update.
- Preferred Providers: Service offerings that have been designated by your organization as preferred or trusted (for Search and Track users only).
- Coordinate Partners: Community Partners within your Network. You can send referrals, receive referrals and communicate on behalf of referrals with these partners (for Coordinate users only).
- Wheelchair accessibility: whether the service offering has wheelchair access
- Eligibilities: the populations or groups of people served at each resource site.
- Local resources: brick and mortar locations (i.e. food pantries, homeless shelters, mental health clinics).
- Regional resources: call centers, websites, or services offered in multiple states. These resources often do not have a physical location of service delivery.
Add filters and service offerings
- Preferred Providers, Coordinate Partners and Wheelchair accessibility: click the toggle next to each of these filters, which will change the toggle to a dark blue.
- Service offering: type in the Find field and choose from the list of service offerings. To search for an exact word/phrase, search within quotation marks.
- Eligibilities: clicking Eligibility will produce a dropdown menu; begin scrolling through the dropdown menu or typing in the search bar to filter resources by qualifying groups.
Remove filters and service offerings
- Preferred Providers, Coordinate Partners and Wheelchair accessibility: re-click the toggle, which will change it from dark blue back to grey.
- Service offering and eligibility: click on the X next to each or use the Delete key on your computer keyboard.
Learn more about understanding your search results.