If you would like to assign yourself, or another team member, to a client profile in Healthify, you can do so to help filter your client profile list. Here's how to do it.
- Open the client's profile in Healthify
- Select the blue Edit button
- Navigate to the Team Member: Client Assignment field of their profile. (Located in the middle of the page).
- From the drop down select your name or another staff. You can also start typing in a name to bring them up.
- If you need to remove a name, select the X next to the name you would like to remove.
- Once names have been added scroll down to the bottom of their profile and select the Save button.
Using the Team Member: Client Assignment Filter
Back on your Client's tab, select your name on the left hand side of the screen. Selecting your name will populate a list of client profiles that you have been assigned to.
You can use this feature to assign yourself to profiles and quickly find out what clients you are assigned to and working with!
Questions? We're here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us in the In-App chat at the bottom right corner of every screen in the Healthify platform.