The Resource Basket allows you to collect, compare, and print multiple resources in just a few clicks.
Open your Resource Basket by clicking the Resource Basket tab in your top navigation bar next to My Account:
Close your Resource Basket in one of two ways:
- Click Close in the top right corner of the Resource Basket
- Click anywhere outside of the Resource Basket
Adding Resources to the Resource Basket
To start, your Resource Basket will be empty. Add resources to your Resource Basket by clicking Add to Basket in the top right corner of each resource.
You’ll know a resource has been successfully added to your basket in one of three ways:
- Add to Basket on the resource will update to say Added to Basket in green.
- The number next to the Resource Basket tab in your navigation bar will update to show an additional number.
- The resource will appear in your Resource Basket.
Only you can see the resources you’ve added to your basket.
Removing Resources from the Resource Basket
Your basket will never be emptied unless you choose to empty it.
You can remove a resource from your Resource Basket by clicking the X next to each resource.
Want to remove all of the resources in your basket? Click Clear All at the bottom of the basket.
Printing Your Resource Basket
You can print the contents of your Resource Basket by clicking Print Basket at the bottom of the basket. When you click the print button, a new window will open, displaying a printable version of your basket. Click print, or update the print settings.
- If you would like to Download as a PDF, select Open PDF in Preview at the bottom of the print dialog box and save the file.
If you are a Track or Coordinate user, you can also make multiple referrals from the Resource Basket. To learn more, read the Bulk Referrals article.