In order to track a client's information or make a referral, we must first have a record of them in your team's client database.
Access the Clients page in your top navigation bar. It shows a database of clients that your team is currently working with:
Add a New Client
Click on Add a new client under the Search your clients bar:
From here you'll be taken to a form for entering your client's most pertinent information:
On this form, you'll see:
- First Name (required)
- Last Name (required)
- Date of Birth (required)
- Client ID: the associated number in your EMR system to identify the client (if applicable)
- HICN/Medicaid ID/Medicare ID: insurance information for client (if applicable)
- HICN/Medicaid ID/Medicare ID effective date
- Assigned Team Members: option to include appropriate team member working with the individual
- Contact information: Address, Phone, Email
Once clicking Save at the bottom, your client is now added to the database. You can search for them in the Search bar on the Clients page by first or last name.
Once finding your client, click on their name in blue to be taken to their Client Profile Page.
Here you will find all of the information you just entered along with:
- Relationships: which team member is working with the client as well as Caregivers (if applicable)
- Referrals: Track and Coordinate
- Edit the Client profile page here: