Searching with filters will give you results that exactly match the filters you selected. Once you select a filter, the search results will automatically update.
- Preferred Providers: Service offerings that have been designated by your organization as preferred or trusted. For Search and Track users only
- Coordinate Partners: Community Partners within your Network. You can send referrals, receive referrals and communicate on behalf of referrals with these partners. For Coordinate users only
- Wheelchair accessibility: whether the service offering provides wheelchair access
- Eligibilities: the populations or groups of people served at each resource site
- Local resources: brick and mortar locations i.e. food pantry, homeless shelter, mental health clinic
- Regional resources: call centers, websites, or services offered in multiple states
Add filters and service offerings
- Preferred Providers, Coordinate Partners and Wheelchair accessibility: click the toggle next to each, which will change to orange
- Local and Regional Resources: click the circle next to each
- Service offering: type in the Find bar above
- Eligibilities: click Eligibility. It will produce a dropdown menu and you can begin typing to choose which eligibility you are searching for.
Remove filters and service offerings
- Preferred Providers, Coordinate Partners and Wheelchair accessibility: re-click the toggle, which will change back to grey
- Service offering and eligibility: click on the X next to each or use the Delete key on your computer keyboard
Learn more about understanding your search results.